There are two options for EndNote at DMU:
Option 1: EndNote Desktop
- Faculty and students in the MSBS and MSA program may install the Desktop version (EndNote X8).
- The desktop version also synchronizes to an online library; both can contain an unlimited number of references and unlimited attachments.
- Synchronize your references between up to three of your personal computers, an online library, and your iPad, through EndNote sync.
Option 2: EndNote Basic (no desktop component)
- Students have access to the online-only option called EndNote Basic.
Key Features of Both Desktop and Online Basic
- 6,000+ predefined citation styles, including APA, AMA, and Vancouver
- Share references with collaborators
- Use your references in word-processing documents to create formatted citations and bibliographies or independent reference lists.
Endnote Basic: The free version of EndNote is appropriate for most students and will enable you to share folders and references with users who have the full, paid version of the product. Everyone can start using the free, online version of Endnote Basic at anytime. See our guide to learn more!
Endnote Desktop: To learn more about Endnote Desktop, please see that LibGuide.
How do you get access to Endnote Desktop?
Faculty and students in the MSA and MSBS program are eligible for EndNote Desktop. Please contact the library to request access to the Desktop software.