Answered By: Rebecca (Becky) Hines
Last Updated: Mar 31, 2020     Views: 20

If students would like to use any space not a study room, for a student club meeting or presentation sponsored by a student club, they should use OrgSync to submit an event request form or contact Lindsey Sheets, Student Affairs Coordinator, for Student Life.

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Thanks for contacting the DMU Library--we're here to help!
Please use your email address in the contact info section of this form!
Your Question
Your Info
Chat with us!
Fields marked with * are required.