Where is the Library located?
- Study spaces are located throughout campus
- Library materials
- Physical materials can be found in the library collections room that is located on the 2nd floor of the Edge of Advancement Building, next to the Solutions Hub
- Online collections can be found on the library page: https://lib.dmu.edu/home
- Library staff can be reached by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or in the CEE offices on the 2nd floor of Edge of Advancement between the hours of 8:00-4:30 p.m.
- Public access kiosks are located across from the Solutions Hub on the 2nd floor of the Edge of Advancement Building.
Was this helpful? 0 0